What are my options to live in USA immigration visa 1

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


http://immigration1visausa.com/living-in-the-usa-options-for-foreign-born-people/ While you probably already know that people who are born outside of the USA who want to enter the country must first get a visa of either immigrant for permanent stay or non-immigrant for temporary stay, what you probably didn’t know is that there are a few different visa options. Below, we’ll discuss three of the most common so you can determine which is best for you.
Student Visa:Student visas are perfect for people who want to study in the United States. Of course you have to be a student to qualify for one, but these are typically the easiest to obtain. When obtaining a student visa, your course of study and desired school will play a big role in whether you obtain an F-1 (for universities and colleges) or an M-1 (vocational and non-academic institutions). Keep in mind that with the M-1, it does not include language training programs.
Also if you don’t plan to stay long, you may also choose a Visitor (B) visa. These are typically used by students who are enrolled in courses that won’t count as credit towards a degree or certification. Keep in mind that you are not allowed to obtain a certificate or degree with this type of visa.
Work Visa:This is another popular choice. These visas are designed for people who are seeking short-term employment within the United States. Like the Student Visa, the type of work you are pursuing will determine that type you need.
H1-B: Specialty occupations that require formalized training or a degree. H1-B1: Free trade occupations. H-2A: Temporary agriculture worker. H-2B: Temporary non-agriculture worker.H-3: Special Education visitor or trainee. L: Intracompany transferee.O: Extraordinary Achievement or Ability. P-1: Team or Individual Athlete or Entertainment Group Member. P-2: Entertainer or Artist who is an individual or group and is looking for performance based work. P-3: Entertainer or Artist who is an individual or group but is looking to teach. Q-1: Someone participating in an International Cultural Exchange Program.