Visiting Canada As A Tourist, Canadian Temporary Resident Visa

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


All individuals (unless they are citizens of a visa-exempt country), who wish to enter Canada temporarily as tourists, temporary foreign workers (work permit holders) or international students (student permit holders), must apply for and be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)