Philippine Immigration, Visa’s, and Travel

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


I’m here at the Bureau of Immigration in Intramuros in Manila and I’m actually standing on one of the old fortress walls from the original Spanish fortress that made up Intramuros. I guaranty there was a different kind of immigration going on at that point in time. But what I want to get across to everybody is that the Philippines wants you to come here. This is the easiest Asian country to come and visit and to come and stay, I guaranty that. When you get off the airplane here you automatically get thirty days for free and you can just go and enjoy the country. There are Bureau of Immigration offices everywhere. So, get off the airplane, get your stamp, go have fun. When it comes close to the end of your thirty days go to an Immigration office and extend. You can extend inside the country for up to three years on a tourist visa. You go to places like Thailand. Yeah, you get in for free but you can only stay thirty days. Cambodia, Vietnam, you have to pay to go there and you can only stay a short period of time. The Philippines wants you to come here.

Now if you want to stay and do other stuff… If you want to be a student, if you want to work, if you want to get a business, there are all kinds of visas and opportunities for you to do that. Talk to the people at immigration, they speak English. The Immigration site is done in English. All the rules and regulations are done in English here, it’s not a secret. You go there. You talk to them. You pay the money. You get your visa. It’s not a big deal here. And you can do it yourself. You don’t need somebody like a lawyer or an immigration consultant to do this for you. Go and do it yourself. You have to be there any how. You have to go to the interviews, your the one that has to do the medicals, your the one that needs to give the fingerprints. Go ahead, do it yourself.

And just to give you an example of how kind they are here. You can over-stay your visa by years. Just recently I know two friends, well, two people that I know that have done this. One of them, a friend of mine, over-stayed by three years and went to the immigration office, paid the fine. No black list. No deportation. No jail time. Just pay the money, off you go, and your aloud back in. The other guy went there and was told how much the penalty was. He didn’t have the money, they said “Well, come back when you do”. They don’t want to put you in jail. They don’t want to deport you. They just want the money and their happy.

So, that’s the point. Come to the Philippines. Very tourist friendly. Very business friendly. They want us here in the Philippines.

Whether if you want to come to the Philippines for a tropical vacation or start your new life by retiring as an expat Visas will be a part of your stay. Great news! The Philippine Immigration offices are much simpler to deal with than other nations, and they speak English. You can get a Tourist Visa that can be extended up to three years or Investors Visas, Marriage Visas, and Retirement Visas to name a few.

So, if your interested in diving in the Philippines, traveling to the Philippines, retiring in the Philippines, working in the Philippines, or just about anything else you can think of this video will give you an idea of what is available.

Remember to subscribe to my channel and visit my extensive blog at

Cheers and happy travels



Book today at BADLADZ –
BADLADZ Beach Resort
Small Tabinay Beach, Puerto Galera 5203, Philippines
+63 939 914 8819

Connect with us:

Facebook –
YouTube –
Subscribe –


To get more information about living, partying, playing and traveling in the Philippines, check out Here I’ll post videos and articles all about the Philippines, and how you can enjoy everything it has to offer.