Find Best Temporary Visas Law Firms Winters California

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Close Legal help experienced temporary visas lawyer Winters California.
If you are looking to need a lawyer in Winters, California to handle your temporary visas, our video will help you to better understand how to choose the right law firm for your case.

Find out how to apply for a media visa I-1. A media visa is regarded as a non-immigrant visa because it is issued to the representatives of foreign media including members of: newspapers, radio, television, print industries, film crews, editors etc. The common requirement for the applicants is to come to the U.S. Temporarily. The applicant must have the intention to return to his/her home country and be engaged in informational or educational media activities.

In order to apply for media visa you have to complete the online visa application form DS-160, book an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live, pay the non-refundable visa application fee of $160 and gather the required documentation.

There are no time limits for the I visa in general. Usually, the consular officer at the appropriate U.S. Consulate will decide upon visa validity. Most of all it is issued for the period of time until your project or job will be completed. Usually I visas are issued for a period of 5 years. For more detailed information watch our video. With us you will find many lawyers who will review your case and be interested to work with you on a contingent fee basis. The service is 100% free for consumers and you remain anonymous throughout the entire process of finding the right lawyer. So what have you got to lose? Come and visit our site at

Visit our blog on
See us on Facebook:
See us on Twitter:
See us on LinkedIn:
See us on Google+:
Watch our “Why Consumers Love legal Bistro” Video:
Watch our “Legal Bistro – How It Works” Video: