E-2 Visa: How To Open A Business In The USA

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


If you are a foreigner who wants to open a business in the USA, the E-2 visa may be the way to do it. Immigration lawyer Andy Semotiuk explains the E-2 visa in this video.