Do I Need a Job Offer to Obtain Work Permit for Canada

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


If you are interested in working in Canada, you will first need a job offer from a Canadian employer. You will need job offer to apply for the Labour Market Impact Assessment required for obtaining your Work Permit. Watch our video below on what the requirement and eligibility criteria is to obtain your Canadian Work Permit.

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Work Permit Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182