Apply for E-2 Visa at home vs in the U.S.

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


If you are a foreign investor and you meet all E2 Investor Visa requirements you can apply for E2 Visa in your home country at the U.S. Consulate or in the U.S. by changing of your status.

If you decide to apply at home it’s faster and you get a visa stamp valid for 2-5 years. If you need to stay in the U.S. you can choose to apply at the USCIS by changing of your status. This process takes longer; you can pay additional 1,225 USD for a premium process and you get the decision within 15 business days.

Download a FREE Ebook How to Get E2 Visa here:
If you like to learn more visit our website at

Marieta Oslanec, Esq is the Author, Attorney, Founder of ImmigrationBIz, an international law firm, and her main focus is to help foreign investors and entrepreneurs coming to the U.S. to start living their American Dream.

Say Hi to Marieta at Facebook: Marieta Oslanec
Connect with Marieta at Twitter @MarietaOslanec
Send some Love to Marieta at IG @MarietaOslanec
Watch Marieta’s Periscopes @MarietaOslanec

Connect with Immigrationbiz at facebook:
Connect with Immigrationbiz on Twitter @Immigrationbiz1